Friday, July 2, 2010


Two thumbs up. This one was better than the first two. K-Stew has pulled some kind of acting bug out of her ass and she's on a much better roll. I loved it very very much. A lot more funny and the action was amazing, too. I'm really fighting not to waste my money and see it again. I'll probably lose this fight. But something crazy happened to me, I don't know at what point exactly during the movie, but I realized Taylor Lautner is gorgeous. When and why? I dunno. I was always so focused on his steroid abused "beautiful" body that everyone was so obsessed with, but even behind the gym built beauty, he's a great looking guy. lol Once you get used to his nose. Which after 2 years everyone has. Not anywhere near Robert, but hey, I don't think he's ugly anymore! I actually see what other women see in him. But anyways, best soundtrack yet as well. This movie gets a gold star, even though a lot of the dialogue was corny. Which is expected. It's Twilight.


No comments:

Post a Comment