Tuesday, September 21, 2010

tiiiiiiired



I'm always tired for some reason. I guess there's something missing in my diet or whatever I've heard. I can't remember exactly what it is. But, I can pretty much sleep whenever. I bet I could fall asleep while, hahaha I just thought of a bunch of stuff. I'll say while the sky is falling, or during an earthquake. Which I have slept through, and some pretty big ones. haha It's been this way for years now. I used to fall asleep on the bus to school in the morning a lot. People always had to wake me up. Sleepy sleepy sleepy. The weather is about to get ugly too, and stay that way. That makes it worse. Always having to wear a jacket and living in jeans :( But actually I love jeans, I would live in them anyway. I just love t-shirts too. Zzzzzz, so very sleepy.




2 comments:

  1. I have just realized, that I'm a Debbie's-blog positive <3 I love your writings, just keep doing it. Xoxo

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, soulmate <3 Love you!! xx

    ReplyDelete