Thursday, October 7, 2010

shocking news

Shocking news after shocking news. Some is shockingly [good] and some shockingly [bad]. I think I feel equally happy and alarmed about both!

So happy because someone is FINALLY officially making it not okay to harass people. Which should've been done AGES ago, (hence the word HARASS) when James Dean ran his little car off a cliff. (From paparazzi, I think.) So, it's this "action shot" thing, right? They want a rise out of people so that they can get the big paying shot. But taking pictures up a girl's skirt and then getting punched in the face by her fiance, and following someone around in 5 cars all day long is just fucking pathetic. I wonder if their moms know what they're doing for work.

So alarmed because 1 in 5 gay men in major cities have HIV now...... What. the. fuck. 1 in 5? And apparently most of them don't even know they have it? This is a bit extra shocking for me because a lot of gay men pretend that they're not gay, and have sex with women. Kill me, but it's true. So all the women are getting it as well. And this is all because no one wants to wear condoms anymore and relies on the pill. But still insists on screwing as many people as they want. (Which used to be cool back when HIV, and all this other shit out here wasn't an issue) This is so scary it honestly baffles me! It makes me want to go sit in a corner forever. Maybe I will.

Some person left a comment about the HIV issue that I totally agree with:
"EVERYBODY - gay, straight, bi, whatever - needs to stop sleeping around so fu**ing much. Condoms help, but they aren't full proof. I'm not conservative or a prude by any means, but people have sex and jump from partner to partner like it's nothing. Maybe if everybody spent a little more time focusing on themselves instead of getting laid, we'd all be healthier and happier."


No comments:

Post a Comment