Thursday, November 11, 2010

BD




Looook what we have here. There's still like a year to wait for the movie but I might just ruin it by looking at all these pictures. I can't help it, look at how fucking beautiful Robert, I mean Edward is! ... I don't even know what else to say. He is the cutest little twenty four year old boy on this whole little planet. I want to find his parents and give them a thank you basket, and I want to find Catherine Hardwicke too. Because if it wasn't for Twilight he'd probably be... an out of work actor doing indies here and there, and that guy that died in Harry Potter. I'm also really glad that I'm probably the only person that I know that likes him this much. lol Or at all. I think I actually know two people that like Robert Pattinson. haha Just the way I like it. This movie officially looks like it'll be great. I can't believe it won't be out for a year! That's hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment