Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have no idea how I'm feeling. Well maybe I do, but I can't put a word to it. I guess there's no word for it. I've been kind of emo the past few days. haha I guess emo is when you feel super mellow and nothing excites you, right? Yeah, that's me right now. I had fun at Pike Place Market today with my mom and sister. Bought two books for 3$ each, and some apricots. haha Got Pride & Prejudice and Wuthering Heights, so now I'll finally get to finish it. Watched a really talented homeless man play and sing country music. I had no idea that Pike's had a sort of creepier, almost deserted 3rd floor down below. Nothing much is down there except an old used books store, a closed down pre school and a fortune teller. It felt like any other day. I don't feel any different, being older. Ehrm... I've had background music in my head all day. It was special needs by placebo. And the ending of that movie is still on my mind. Top it off? I feel like I want to scream, but I can't.



Just 19 and sucker's dream I guess I thought you had the flavor
Just 19 and dream obscene with six months off for bad behavior

Remember me...

- placebo

No comments:

Post a Comment