Wednesday, December 9, 2009

tpid , a silent sleeper you won't hear a peep peep



Lately I've been getting so bad that I'm to the point where I feel like I would do anything. And that's no good. No good at all. Nothing I want or obsess over is going to change what is fact. I think I need to get out of here. I think it's this town, I'm dying. But I have responsibilities. I have to go to school. I start college in January and that's that. What am I gonna do? Move away, on my own, and not go to college? And if I go to college somewhere else, where I long to be, it'll be foreign. I saw the movie Taken. I'm a cautious person, not a reckless person. So it's a moot point. I want out but I have responsibilities. Done. I'm no different then every 12 out of 15 people in this world, huh? What a baby. I promise I'm not a baby. I just feel like I'm dying. Nothing is getting any better. I tune in on all these commercials and songs that say it'll get better. But it doesn't. It's only gotten worse. I've only gotten worse. It's been a year now.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment