Tuesday, August 10, 2010


"You should have the opportunity to be more than one person with different people - because you have that within you. It's not like you're faking it. If everyone knows you so well and can always get a hold of you, then you're stuck to this thing that people think you are. You should have the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Because you do. Naturally."

"I'm just a big, hard tool."

"We're all screwed up. And we rely on those closest to us, like family and friends, to get us through whatever it is we are going through, despite how dysfunctional we may be."

"The stuff I find attractive in women I always regret finding attractive. I always like a kind of madness in a woman... I like it when they hate me right from the beginning."

“I don’t exercise. I’m skinny fat. I worry about being too skinny."

"I would do it. Push a button, pull a trigger, climb a mountain, jump off a cliff cause you know baby, I love you love you a little bit."

‎"Everybody says the first cut if the deepest. It’s so true. I don’t know if it’s because it’s the best love, but it’s the first that you remember. There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn’t go as far as to say, ‘Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart’. You hold on to that, just that first experience, it’s good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts."

‎"It’s much easier for a guy to say what he wants and not to be cute and funny all the time, but, if you’re a strong sort of woman, you’re just, for lack of a better word, a bitch."


“I don’t know how many more of these awards I can come up for because I think a little bit is coming out of my pants right now.”

“You don't need to give reasons for the things you do - you just have to do what you want. And sometimes the thing that seems messed up to everyone else is what’s right for you. You have to do it and not be ashamed of it.”

"Next time get your facts right. Google me and act right."

‎"Reading a script and loving a character and not getting to play them is like having a crush on someone and not being able to fuck them."

‎"Be healthy and fuck everyone. Seriously, like whatever!"
“Should I give you another one without that? Be healthy and don’t care about what anyone thinks. Because like, it doesn’t matter.”

"Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NaNaNaNaaah"
XXXO

“Anger is a gift. It’s actually the strongest form of motivation. If you learn how to channel it right, I mean, you’ll find that you can better yourself from it, more than you ever would have.”

"I hope they never find out, what they already know, know, know. As soon as its official, we'll have to let it go, go, go. So we don't confirm the fling, keep avoiding all the questions, you could teach me many things, I'm just scared to learn the lessons."

“Well for me it’s just… better not to want anything. That way, if it goes away or… doesn’t happen… it doesn’t matter.”


“Never trust a guy who plucks his eyebrows.”


No comments:

Post a Comment