Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer

Yesterday, 'I don't wanna be in love' by Good Charlotte came on my Ipod and it made me think of Summer 2008 when I went to see them, and I made a T-shirt that said that on the back in big black letters, but went to the concert with a guy that I really liked. haha Summers not as exciting as it used to be. Especially back in high school.

I remember when concerts sounded so fun. The ones where you might just get trampled. But I can't even picture that anymore. All I want now is a beer in a small place with a small crowd and a band with a lead singer that may be a little drunk. When Justin Nozuka and Sam Bradley came to this little spot in Seattle last December, (I was half way stalking Robert Pattinson) but I really wanted to go to that. But my ADD made me forget about it until weeks after the event. Maybe they'll come back. :) I really do love J. Nozuka haha


No comments:

Post a Comment