Thursday, July 25, 2019

My New Collaborations Are Arriving!

wearing @brightybrights

Collabs with @lostdiamondstore @greeksglasses and @fresh.frenzy are here 💎

My @ghclusso collab is here! 👜

My @kintasin_official collab is here! 👟 



My new collaborations are getting here now! 🔆 I'm so excited to start these partnerships and to share the pieces from each brand that I've chosen with you all. If you missed my reveal post with all of my brands, click here. Make sure to follow along for some awesome discount codes! Here are a few pretty funny videos of me "unboxing" my GHC bag yesterday afternoon (wisdom teeth pulled and all 🤕). 👜



Stay tuned. 😎



Bonus: Teuila's first collaboration has arrived as well! 🐶 I ordered her this adorable cartoon pig toy from HotPets for 20% off using a special code, and she absolutely loves it! 🐽 


@hot_pets_store

Her collab can be seen 
here on my Insta incase you missed it. 🐕

No comments:

Post a Comment