Monday, July 1, 2019

Restaurant Review: Kona Grill Cherry Creek 🥢


Denver has had the most quiet early summer days this year. Each day is sunny but then we'll get a little rainfall. This week I stopped at Cherry Creek's Kona Grill for sushi and a rainpour happened, right on the patio. The kids at the family table sitting to my right got under their table. Rainpour aside, the setting was very relaxing and the food was so good. Not to mention the margarita. 🍹
click/tap on photos
The setting is blue. Like you're walking into a charming new world of aqua that invites you right in. Waterfall fixtures throughout make you feel like you, along with everything and everyone around you are retaining pure moisture. 🔷️🔷️
@konagrill
The drink menu is so cute that I couldn't choose. My eyes first went for the fruity Red Sangria, which has the likes of hibiscus, lychee, raspberry, orange and even lime. But after consulting with my waitress, A.J., I settled on the best frozen margarita that I've had since I lived in LA (Yum!). Small sips had me feeling great before my edamame first and then sushi promptly arrived.

I had the classic California Roll and the creative crawfish tempura choice called voodoo that Kona offers. So yummy! Expertly made by the restaurant's sushi chefs who were so brilliantly nice. I'm not always big on raw fish, but Kona's selection and flawless presentation made my tummy feel right at home on the west coast. With finger food like edamame on the side the meal hit just the right spot in a familiar rainpour setting. (I moved to a table inside to avoid the drops) and felt just as comfy as I did on the breezy, covered patio. 💧

Expensive fishies in blue tanks, large large screens and charming company all around made it a perfect sit in for some Cherry Creek dining. The view of the trendy city with the shopping center in close proximity are pluses as well. Highly recommend giving Kona Grill a drop in if you're in the Cherry Creek area. 🥢

View their menu and make reservations at their website. 🍶

No comments:

Post a Comment