Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Things I'm Loving For Summer


Summer is finally here! ☀️ And now that the sun is shining, I thought I'd highlight a few things that I'm loving for this season from ManuelaBrighty Brights and Leo Mazzotti. My discounts at the bottom for each. 🌞



 Tess Boho Skirt from Manuela Co

This wrap skirt is already in my closet and it's so cute. I haven't had the
chance to wear it yet but it's sheer so it will go perfectly over swimsuits this summer. 




Giselle Dress from Manuela Co


Trancoso Bathing Suit from Manuela Co

Just ordered this gorgeous one piece! 😍 Must have for this summer. 


BOHEM 5 Pcs Set from Brighty Brights

Dolce Vita Classic Coffee from Leo Mazzotti 


Dolce Vita Leather Light Blue from Leo Mazzotti




Use code "Debbie,fs30" for 30% off (+ free shipping) from Manuela Co
Use code "BESTDEBBIEEVER" for 50% off (+ free shipping) from Brighty Brights
And use code "bestdebbieever" for 10% off (+ free shipping) from Leo Mazzotti!


Happy Summer! ☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment