Friday, May 3, 2019

Goop Guides

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I really love Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop. I'm always sharing their tips and articles for some great build-your-knowledge reading. I've learned so much of my healthcare stuff from them in the past two years, and in a wide range of areas even. Something that I've particularly enjoyed from their site are their travel guides and itineraries. They've got over 40, and they're all so well detailed and provide everything you'd need to enjoy a traveling stay. I took a look back at them today and counted that I've read over 15 of them! They're that easy to get swept up in. 💫 So if you're traveling this spring or this summer, I would highly recommend taking the time to head over to goop.com (more in my Instagram stories), find your destination city's Guide, and dive right in! 🔆

Goop Guides I've Read:

The Health-Conscious Los Angeles Guide
The West Hollywood & Hollywood Guide
The Brooklyn Guide
The Lower Manhattan Guide
The Midtown Manhattan Guide
The Healthy NYC Guide (My all time favorite Goop guide- highly recommend!)
The Classic London Guide
The Houston Guide
The Buenos Aires Guide
The Napa Valley Guide
The Denver Guide
The Park City & Deer Valley Guide
The Aspen Guide
The Seattle Guide

Goop Itineraries I've Read:

A 10-Day Itinerary to Northern India
6 Days of City-Hopping Through Spain
A Wellness-Centric NYC Weekend (Plus, What To Pack)
The LA Wellness Weekend Itinerary
GP Scrapbook: Imanta, Mexico
24 Hours in Kyoto
24 Hours in Tokyo
Romantic Escapes - Mexico & The Caribbean

Guides on My Bookmarks List/Guides To Also Checkout 🔆:

The Palm Springs Guide
The Hamptons Guide
The Nashville Guide
Three Warm Weather Itineraries To Inspire Your Next Getaway


As far as Goop guides that I've actually gotten to use, there's the Houston guide last Holiday season and the Denver guide last December for my birthday. Here's how I used them!


While visiting my brother, Nero, in "H" Town I found Houston's grand Galleria in The Houston Guide for all that last minute holiday shopping.


@versace 

@dailygrill

Houston's Buffalo Bayou Park was a nice place to find a pretty and relaxing walk. #goopgo




The same month for my birthday I got the tip to check out Denver's Contemporary Art Museum thanks to goop's high recommendation of the running exhibition in their guide. 🔆 #goopgo 



#taradonovanart


Read about Tara Donovan's Fieldwork here ⬅️


This weekend I plan to take Teuila walking at Denver's Washington Park (A #goopgo from The Denver Guide!) if the weather allows. Going to get her walking with her harness, and I think that will be the perfect wide open, pretty place to do so. Wish us luck. 🐶


Tag goop with #goopgo when you visit a destination from their guides! 🏖



No comments:

Post a Comment