Friday, May 17, 2019

No Manager



wearing @brightybrights

I love blogging, it's a pastime I've enjoyed since way back when I was in highschool and have enjoyed often, as you can see from all of my posts to the right. ➡️ Instagram, however, has opened different windows to explore different sides of myself, and I'm super thankful for that. I've gotten a lot of wonderful offers to represent different clothing and accessory brands over there, which I'm really excited about starting with, getting to expand my wardrobe and sharing that with all of you. 🌼 But sometimes I can't help but stop and think about how I don't have a manager helping me with any of this.


There are ten or more different brands that I've made a mutual connection with, that I'm in talks with, and that I absolutely love and can't wait to share more of both here and over on my Instagram. But then I stop and think, Am I really doing this all by myself? and How? 


I wish I knew the answer to that question. I guess we'll just see what happens next, and then next after that. I start class for my degree next week, and being all set and ready to go there is pretty comforting. Going for a Technology degree is I guess the best thing that I can do to bide my time and make sure that I'm being productive, all while also thinking of my future. Below I'll link the brands that I'm currently with, and those that I can't wait to introduce + share the pretty rad pieces that I chose from each. Yay! 🀘


 @brightybrights πŸ’

 @leo.mazzotti πŸ–€πŸ’²

 @manuelacoshop πŸ‘–

@arualstoreonline πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

 @femeempire πŸ•ΆπŸ‘‘

 @hyalyafashion πŸ’Ž

@batigelboutique πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

 @chicnyc πŸ‘•πŸ’„

 @ghc_lusso πŸ‘œ

 @greeksglasses πŸ•Ά

 @fresh.frenzy πŸ’šπŸ’›

 @lostdiamondstore πŸ’Ž





No comments:

Post a Comment