Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Scrapbooking

tap/click

"SURGERY!!"
"November 16, 2006."
"happy bday NeRo!"

"November 13, 2006. Back at the hospital. lol well this time.. i didn't get in a fight. But this is probably the biggest thing that has happend to me so far in life. I had to get surgery on my breasts. Now i know the first thing you're thinking is OMG! she has cancer! but no. i don't have cancer. about a few months back i noticed a really large bump in my right breast. and yeah, i was worried. so my mom took me to be [the] best breast center in Los Angeles. Cedars Sinai. The doctor lady (who's name was Kristi Pado) found the bump, and 3 more, and thankfully informed me that they werenot cancerous lumps. They were benine [benign]. so i was very happy to hear that. But the bad news was they still weren't good to have in my chest because they were only going to get larger. So she scheduled a day for me to have them taken out. this was my first surgery and it was very scary. but i made it through! today's date is November 16, 2006. and im still in the healing process. I haven't been to school all week. But this pain medication they prescribed to me is soooooo strong!! I have seriously never been this dizzy in my life. when i take one of these pills i can't even walk! but i guess this is better than being in pain. because my chest is really sore. and i have [laser] stitches all over the place. =( but im feeling better. I went in for surgery Monday the 13th at around 10:30 a.m. and got home around 1:30 p.m. They gave me that IV stuff in my arm and that gas that puts me to sleep [IV and gas. 🙌]. wow that stuff knocked me out in seconds. well anyways it was a crazy experience but i made it through! Happy Birthday to my brother Nero! =D 
                                   He's 18! today!"




My cousin Alicia Marie is now in remission. 🙂

🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment