Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Skincare & Clothes



Skincare


📷 LK Skincare

My skincare journey has been quite a long one. Since my teens I've been using many different products. As an adult, it's been more of where I need to and I'm ready to find the one. LK Skincare sent me over a sample of their pretty Day Cream last Friday and I'm so happy with the results! It has 12 different ingredients that are all so healthy and helpful for my skin. It's 100% natural, vegan friendly, and cruelty free as well, and after years of searching for the right product, even switching to body oil on my face instead of a cream or lotion for a while, I can confidently say I've found the one! 🧖‍♀️ Great feeling. Knowing that there is a line out there somewhere made just for you. I highly recommend giving it a try if you haven't heard of their cream already.




My results were that after the first night of using the cream, my face felt a lot more luxurious. The texture is thick but not too much so. It's that perfect sort of thick texture that absorbs right in, with that calming "no scent" scent to make it even better. The morning after I washed my face with water and a face towel, and then immediately went to apply more to start my day. I apply the cream to my face, neck, over my eyes and even on my lips for added moisture. I visibly noticed a glowing difference in my skin that it made when I applied it before putting on concealer, which was one of the ways I was really looking forward to using it. So five stars there, it goes great with makeup as well.

I'm on day 4 of using LK and I can say that I would recommend it to anyone that I can because it's changed my life that much. Looking forward to getting my larger 50 ml size of the Day Cream as soon as I finish my sample! Read about LK Day Cream's 12 special ingredients here. And make sure to follow them over on their Instagram and grab yourself a free sample. 🔆

I've got the moisturiser that's coming with me on vacay this summer. 😉 🌴


9 Best Natural & Organic Face Moisturizers For Every Skin Type



Clothes
📷 #thejanelife

Clothes are what you make them, that's something that I've learned only in the last 4 or 5 years that is so true. Different clothing and the endless amount of brand options that are out there affect people, especially women, differently, and quite frankly any way that we choose. I had this is mind when I found (or you could say, they found me 🙂) the most beautiful line of curated and non curated options that is Manuela Co, and decided to represent their brand. I absolutely adore the 5 options that I ordered, which I can't wait to share with you here! Just a few that I've had the chance to test run, though.

The Rosana Top 




This color green though! 😍 I haven't seen a green top this beautiful in all of my twenty something years. & those sleeves. 😍 I really hit the jackpot finding a pretty gem like this. I've got it hanging in my closet just waiting for my next opportunity to put it on! Full look at the Rosana Top here.

The Bianca Legging



These leggings are so expressive and gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of anything sparkly, so these just stood right out to me on the site. I ordered them in black and white! I was so comfy while walking Teuila on Sunday at the park, and they kept me cool all the way into the evening. Highly recommend grabbing a pair for those cool evening walks and breezy morning workouts. 🔆

You can get 30% off your whole purchase of incredibly unique pieces from Manuela (+ free shipping!) when you use the code Debbie,fs30 at checkout. 🔆 You can follow them on their Instagram here. Happy shopping, beautiful babes! 😚

Before Manuela, almost all of my clothes (and VS bras even) were hand-me-downs from my sister Erin. Either from my older sister, or maybe a consignment/vintage Tee here and there. And that was my wardrobe. I'm so excited to be a part of a brand that's comfortable, available online and so easy for me to wear. My closet is so alive with these pretty new pieces and I so look forward to sharing them all with you. Happy Spring! 🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment