Monday, May 20, 2019

New Hobby

📷 The Delta Diva 

There's A New Hobby:

Instagram Surfing 


An article that I read today got me thinking about hobbies. My first thought was, do I have a hobby? Or have I ever? and I think my answer is yes. I surf Instagram. 
These are the first five things that I did when I woke up today and got on Instagram on my phone.

1.

I watched a new IGTV video from The Healthlete on creating your own at home yoga space.

@the_healthlete

Recently subscribed to her newsletter, which is awesome! I plan to take up practicing Kundalini one day, a form that I discovered from goop and I think is the one for me. 👣


2.

I scrolled down my feed and ran across a post from The Cause Bar, which had an article that got me thinking about doing good. 

TheCauseBar.com

A usual for them. I learn so much about giving back here 🌿



3.

I watched a few of the Stories suggested to me just above my feed.

Instagram.com


4.

I found and read a calming article, 8 Storied Restaurants in New Zealand,
 from Storied Hotels' stories.


StoriedHotels.com


One of my favorite sites to read right now. 👓



5.

I watched a really engaging and informative live video from wellbeingessence with Coach Jose Maresma (A great site on nutrition, exercise, wellbeing and CBD) where he talked science-based holistic and natural approaches to pain. (Recently discovered THC/CBD in the form of chews and hot tea. Life changing. 🧖‍♀️)


@wellbeingessence


All of the insight that I have access to on different issues and topics, and the learning that I do while surfing Instagram is literally my hobby. I can use the knowledge that I gain on a daily basis towards endless endeavors and growth. I've never been much into making art or making crafts (as a pre-teen I made bracelets with my artist sister, Stefani, but thats been about it) So here's to finding my own mode of "hobbying". ☀️



Soul Enriching: How Starting A Hobby Can Benefit You In The Long-Run

I mentioned artists above, which I really do enjoy seeing on my Instagram as well! A few of my favorite recent follows are of course my sister's gorgeous line, and bissu_art. Thanks for sharing those gifts. 😚⚱🖌


No comments:

Post a Comment