Monday, May 13, 2019

Leo Mazzotti

I'm absolutely in love with this beautiful jewelry 
& watches brand that I joined the family of! 

Leo Mazzotti ๐ŸŒน

Beauty can be found in simplicity.





Their pieces really finish anything I wear while I'm out and about perfectly. Highly recommend heading over to their site (linked above)! Use the code bestdebbieever for 10% off your total purchase + free shipping. ๐Ÿ› I haven't worn a watch in years. Not since my dad bought them for me as a pre-teen/teen, which I've now lost track of (Why don't you ever realize how important the gifts are? ๐Ÿคท‍♂️) and I think I've found my perfect brand. I can't wait to grab my first watch as an adult. ๐Ÿ™Œ

#LeoMazzotti #LeoMazzottiFamily 

I'm wearing the Simplicity Bangle 
and the Dolce Vita Classic Black bracelet above ๐Ÿ’ซ

You can follow Leo Mazzotti over on Instagram at @leo.mazzotti ๐Ÿ“ง


My gold flecked leggings are manuelaco. More on that. ๐Ÿ‘– Clothes blog coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment