Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Food!

📷 art_vs_food

Isn't there an endless amount you could write about food? I've been a huge lover of food for most of my life, and I've had some pretty lucky experiences with trying new things. Thankfully, being from LA, I've had my share of Italian 🍕 Indian 🍸 Asian 🍣 and even Ethiopian to name a few. I can remember the first time I had sushi, I remember realizing I had a slight curry addiction (Hey, urbanmasalala) 😋 and it's a little fuddled when I was sure that Italian was my favorite (all.the.cheese.) but it is, and has been for years! (I can't believe they made PIZZA. Yum!)

My go-to meal to cook is spaghetti, and whenever someone else is making spaghetti I know I'll be glad to stay for dinner. (Can't go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs, right? 🍝) Any sort of Italian pasta dish would be my first idea for successfully cooking a meal, and my go-to dessert is brownies (from a box and made with extra love. 💗)

Food accounts I'm loving ☆
@stripedspatula
@pinkcakeplate
@the_c_edit

What's your favorite kind of food?
And what's your favorite meal to prepare? 🍳
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment