Wednesday, June 5, 2019

To Shop

I think everyone has a few Wish List brands/items that they have saved in their bookmark section (or Wish List section on Instagram). Those items that you're just waiting to be able to gift yourself, those items that give back. I have quite a few! A variety (and only a few) of the items/brands that I have on my personal 'To Shop' list that I hope you'll find cool. 🛍


Jersey Sheet Set from Bhumi 
$259


Jersey Pillow Cases (pair) from Bhumi
$69


My Everything Floral Maxi Dress from lace+charm
$119


The Original TCB Authentic Coin Necklace from The Crystal Boutique
$88


Scrunched Bottom Pants in Olive Green (Green) from PI
$44

Pi Yoga Pants proudly donate 10% of net profits 
toward sea turtle conservation! 🐢


Arizona Eau de Parfum from Proenza Schouler
$100

Slate Mescla Bra in Agate/Black & 
Marble High Rise Infinity Legging in Black/Agate from koral
$80 & $115


June 5th New Arrivals from Bellefleur Lingerie

I've had my eyes on this brand for lingerie for some time now. They're from Seattle! Thank you goop for the find 😚


Pillows from The Citizenry
$125, $165, $145



Mini Bar from Lola James
$550


Lina Ring from Helana McKenzie
$155


Three Sapphire Stone Earring from Bayou with Love  
$225



Exfoliating Instant Facial from goop
$125

I hear so many great things! It works. 😉


Presley from Gal Meets Glam
$198 $99!



"The" Series from Hark+Hammer
$98-$300

Hark+Hammer's line is made with minimal environmental impact 🌍


I of course have a ton of new stuff on the way to share with you all from the beautiful brands I've joined recently (so excited!) But these are just a few of those pricier items that you just can't wait to treat yourself to. Hope you're loving them as much as I do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment