Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Social Media


Sometimes I like to stop and think what social media means to me. I’ve been using it since I was 13 or 14, starting with AOL Instant Messenger (Anyone else learn to type there? 🙋‍♀️) I remember typing endless paragraphs, and basically having phone conversations on the computer. And just a year before that, it was writing actual letters (with your favorite girly perfume in them) to each other. Seems like ages ago now. This is where it all started, and sometimes I think I haven’t quite “kept up” with what’s going on now. There are so many features, and even using the minimum, I wrack my brain to make sure that I post in a timely, complete and attractive way. Just trying to keep up with everyone else, right?

Can you believe I do all of this on my own?

I’d say that I do okay. I even look back on my Instagram stories when I first started them just months ago, and they’ve improved. (Go me!) But I do try to make things look attractive, while also letting the ideas just flow. Ya know what I mean. It may not always turn out that way, but I do try! I don’t get many suggestions to improve, but still here bringing it all to you. 😇 

My social media goals right now: I look forward to promoting the 22 amazing brands that I’ve recently committed to representing and showing you all the pieces that I chose from each! There are quite a few items that I’ll be so glad to share because they’re just that awesome and unique. Lots of new ideas coming. 😎 and of course tons of discounts! So be on the lookout for that. 


What are your social media goals at the moment? Let me know in the comments below.


🎥 Social Notes with Latasha James
⬆️ Great person to follow! ⬆️

No comments:

Post a Comment