Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Weather

  Here in Denver lately, it’s been storming every day for a few hours. Usually in the afternoon, but each day for the past week I’d say there’s been an hour long or so storm. Not sure what much else there is to say, but my dog has gotten into the habit of missing her afternoon walk. It seems really unexplainable, but still here I am writing down a bit about it. It just perplexes me, really. Summer starts around the 20th, and I’m wondering when the weather is somewhat going to reflect that? Will the summer be cold? Rainy? Growing up, I thought the rainy summer day only happened in freakish Seattle. (Kidding, Seattle πŸ’§) But now it’s looking more like the norm. I guess we'll just have to wait until the end of the month to have an idea of what summer is going to look like.


Some great organizations that are doing a lot for the weather:

° yearsofliving
° putapriceonit
° leonardodicaprio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment